Vietnam, Republic of Korea cultural exchange
A cultural exchange between Vietnam and the Republic of Korea (RoK) was held on April 3 in Tuy Hoa City in the south central province of Phu Yen as part of activities to celebrate the 2011 National Tourism Year.
The event, co-organised by the Phu Yen provincial People’s Committee and the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, aimed to lift the relations between the two nations to a new level.
Lim Hyung Taek, head of the Korea National Tourism Organisation in Vietnam, said that he was very impressed with the province’s beautiful landscape and friendly people, which will facilitate future investment in the tourism sector.
Artists of both nations gave many special art performances for the occasion. Nguyen Van Tinh, head of the International Cooperation Department under the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism said these performances contributed to tightening cooperative ties between Vietnam and the RoK.
- Nippon Genki Festival in Vietnam 2011
- Vietnam in Thai media spotlight
- Phu Yen to host ASEAN traditional music festival
- Diverse activities to mark the 121st anniversary of Uncle Ho’s birthday
- “Vietnam Culture Month in Lorient” leaves a good impression
- First national traditional puppetry festival to hold in Hai Duong