Packing is very important part of your trip, wherever you are going. However, it becomes more important when you are going on cruise, as it is different from others in many ways. How long you will be staying there, what is your destination and what is the style of your cruise, all these things play very important role in your packing. Here are few tips, which will help you in packing your luggage.
- Cruise ships, usually have small cabins, it will be very difficult for you to adjust big sized suitcases. So, do not bring those clothes or other things that you do not need.
- On most of the cruises, there are formal nights, or at least one formal night if cruise is short. To attend that night is not necessary, you can eat on other restaurant if you do not want to attend, but this is the high light of the cruise life. So, do not forget to bring a formal dress, you can get it on rent too, if you do not want to bring. However, if you attend that night, you will enjoy.
- On most of the cruises, you can wear casual dresses like jeans and tee shirts, but expansive cruise lines ask for formal dresses. So, ask about the dress code, at the time of booking.
- Do not forget your swimsuit, sunglasses and sunscreen lotion. Check the accessories they are providing you on the cruise and leave unnecessary things at home.
- Pack an extra bag in your luggage; you can keep souvenirs in it, on your way to home.
- Keep some first aid medicines with you, as you might suffer from headache and other intestinal disorders on the cruise.
Packing for a cruise is different from packing for general vacation; hopefully these few tips will help you.